We offer services for any part of the user experience with UniTime. Here are a few examples:
- Presentation of UniTime, consulting on how it would fit a specific institution
- Initial installation / set up of the application
- Initial data load (could be data from past semesters)
- Trial run of the solver on loaded data and set up of the application and solver parameters to fit the institution
- Minor customizations of the application
- Support during all phases of timetabling (answering questions, problem solving)
- “What if” scenarios; for example, what would the timetable look like if a large room is left out, if a new building is built, if semesters change to trimesters, if instructors are generally not allowed to require one time/one room
- Custom reports
- Examination timetabling (an institution provides data, UniTime LLC sends back a timetable)
- For advanced users (when an institution has used UniTime for at least a semester)
- Customization of new session initialization, combining data from external resources and UniTime
- Consulting on improvements of efficiency, solver tuning
To provide a better idea how the services could be bundled, we offer these .
If you are interested in any of these packages, please, for a price estimate.
The price for a package can be discounted over our standard hourly rates.
We recognize the need of some institutions to secure a greater commitment to the continuing support of their critical software systems. To meet this need, we can offer a commercial support contract.
For any questions or comments, please contact us at .